While unlocking new cars in Forza Horizon 5 isn’t hard and money isn’t hard to come by to buy those new cars, free cars are always welcome.
As in previous installments in the franchise, players have the ability to unlock a number of free cars simply by being loyal fans. If you’ve played any of the previous Forza games, you’ll be able to drive a particular vehicle related to that game.
Players can unlock loyalty cars in Forza Horizon 5 by fulfilling certain conditions. Here are some of the requirements you need to meet to unlock these cars before playing FH5 for the first time.
- 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS : Play Forza Horizon (2012 version)
- 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 : Play Forza Horizon 2 (2014 release)
- 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 : Play Forza Horizon 3 (2016 release)
- 2018 McLaren Senna : Play Forza Horizon 4 (2018 or 2020 version)
- 2013 McLaren P1: Play Forza Motorsport 5 (2013 version)
- Ford GT 2017: Play Forza Motorsport 6 (2015 version)
- 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS: Play Forza Motorsport 7 (2017 release)
These are some of the exciting rewards that can be obtained by simply completing the tasks mentioned above. This way you will be able to collect valuable cars even before playing the game for the first time.
Once you play the game for the first time, then you can use a different approach. Players must play races to progress through the levels of the game.
Once you’ve progressed through enough levels, then go to My Cars to collect Loyalty Rewards. A notification will appear letting you know that Loyalty Cars have been added to your Garage.
Now just go to My Cars or Change Car menu to use the cars. Players can also use Loyalty Reward Cars on another device in case they switch devices, as the rewards are attached to the Gamertag.